1. Learn about the JACE-3E controller in this month’s TridiumTALK. Perfect for small facilities and remotes sites. JACE-3E This month’s TridiumTALK will review our recently released JACE®-300E controller. We’ll discuss how it is ideal for smaller facilities and remote sites, as well as useful for distributing control and monitoring in larger facilities. The JACE-3E controller will also be Niagara 4-ready when the next generation of the Niagara Framework is launched. Join Tridium Product Manager Mike Westerfield as he discusses the features enabled on this new JACE product, as well as some of the benefits users will realize with installation and use.
2. ABCS Registration for the Johnson Controls 2013 Business Conference at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona on October 6 – 8, 2013, is now open. Our theme, “Building Championship Teams,” will be part of every discussion and presentation. You’ll get a chance to see our plans for 2014 and discover where you fit in. Together, we’ll explore the impact social media has on your business. We’ll closely examine the next generation global workforce — GEN Y — and cloud based applications. You’ll learn how to participate in the emergence and growth of energy management. You’ll have opportunities to interact with the Johnson Controls management team. There will be separate technical sessions, an awards dinner, a product showcase and a lot more you won’t want to miss.
3. Availability of WEBs-AX 3.7U1 Software. Honeywell is pleased to announce the availability of the WEBs-AX 3.7U1 (3.7.106) software update release. This update release includes the Honeywell tools (Spyder, Stryker etc…), and the Java 7 Update 25 Patch. As a result, you do not need to download the Honeywell tools or the Java patch when you perform your software installation. The WEBs-AX 3.7U1 software builds are available on the Buildings Forum at the following location: The Buildings Forum – Home > Honeywell WEBs™ > WEBs-AX Software Releases > WEBs-AX 3.7 > WEBs-AX 3.7U1 (3.7.106) Software Release
4. The FG 32 Beast from the East changes the way that we will deploy Building Automation, especially in multiple facilities and locations, whereby a starter package can be deployed quickly and cost effectively without any additional hardware or middleware. Another exciting feature is the openness and its web friendly tools to enable 3rd party tools to be deployed in addition to the Workbench that we are all familiar with today.
5. Johnson Controls, Inc, announces the release to sales of the FX Supervisory Controller Software Release 5.0. This release is built on a major release of NiagaraAX (Niagara version 3.7.106). The key features of the 5.0 release are: •Incorporates features of NiagaraAX 3.7 release, including: enhanced security, updated graphics, mobile applications; •Updated Px view templates in the System Library using new BAS images; •BACnet® Status Flag option added to FX Workbench Point Extension Manager; •Home page auto update feature added; •N2 device convert manager- to assist in replacing VMA14xx models with the new FX-PCV1832 N2 programmable VAV box controller.