The ControlTrends Awards Committee thanks CGNA’s Mike Sackett and Jim Hayman for their sponsorship of the 2013 ControlTrends Awards. Controls Group North America (CGNA) is the leading network of Distributor Members and Manufacturer Preferred Vendors in the HVAC/R industry.
CGNA provides innovative solutions and takes a progressive approach to evolving your business. Through committees, conferences, webinars, and networking opportunities, CGNA impacts our Members’ and Preferred Vendors’ bottom line by increasing their market share. CGNA works to challenge our Members and Preferred Vendors with business ideas and opportunities beyond the boundaries of their current business model. Members and Preferred Vendors work together in the CGNA network to accomplish what they cannot do alone.
Distributors and manufacturers partner with CGNA to:
• Understand their target audience and effectively promote their products with our marketing.
• Increase their market share while making their business stand out with our cutting-edge technology.
• Receive the right resources they need to grow their business with our training and education.
• Get and stay connected with the top professionals in the HVAC/R industry with our networking.
• Establish unique relationships for increased gross profits with our unified buying power.
As the Leading HVAC/R Network, Together We Accomplish More.