ControlTrends reporting from Danbury, Connecticut: During a recent business trip to the Connecticut and Rhode Island areas, I made a short detour to take a look at the new Belimo Headquarters. As I departed the existing Belimo facility, which is impressive in its own right, I realized that my curiosity about Belimo’s new manufacturing facility began two years ago, when Belimo held their press conference April 12, 2012 and Belimo’s Chief Financial Officer, John Coppola, revealed the plans to construct a 200,000-square-foot building to replace the 86,000-square-foot manufacturing facility Old Ridgebury Road.
Well, my high expectations were fully met. The new Belimo facility is an impressive, ultlra-modern, and simply a massive facility that overlooks the peaceful landscape of the neighboring areas. As the Belimo manufacturing facility nears its grand opening, Belimo moves closer to releasing another powerful measure of brand-building, as well as undoubtedly securing their unparalleled future success — and growth.
Some interesting information about the color Orange:
* Physically, the color orange stimulates activity, appetite and our ability to socialize.
* Orange is a color that really stands out, even at a distance, and invites attention.
* The word orange comes from the Sanskrit word naranga. In the early Christian church, orange was a symbol of glory and fruits of the earth. It was also called the wisdom ray.
* In the practice of Feng Shui, colors hold great significance, and orange represents fire.
* Orange helps us focus our powers of concentration, and it’s also the color that’s credited with assisting us in organizing our thoughts and our things.
* An orange vehicle says you are fun loving and trendy.
* Frank Sinatra once said, “Orange is the happiest of colors.”