Honeywell is pleased to announce the introduction of the SmartVFD HVAC2 line of Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) available to all Commercial Distributors. This new offering provides a reliable, high-performing VFD that minimizes HVAC energy consumption on fans and pumps. Honeywell’s SmartVFD HVAC2 provides maximized energy savings and monitoring capabilities at an affordable price, with quality products backed by a strong 3-year warranty and solid technical support.
The HVAC2s come with a look and feel similar to the SmartVFD Compact models, but with many new features not available with the SmartVFD Compact, including:
* SmartVFD HVAC2 extends the HP range up to 25HP to cover most HVAC applications
* Frame sizes MI1-MI3 are the same small size and footprint as the SmartVFD Compact enabling installation in tight spaces
* Motor pre-heat, expanding operation in colder environments
* Option board expansion slot – uses the same six option board as SmartVFD HVAC
*Temperature input, via option board, for PID control, motor pre-heat sensor, or just monitoring
*Limit Supervisions for more flexible control of relay outputs to external devices
* Prohibit Frequencies, for avoiding resonant frequencies that cause unwanted vibration
* Permanent Magnet (PM) motor compatibility
* DC choke on the higher horsepower MI4 and MI5 frame sizes reduce harmonics and stress on capacitors, increasing VFD life
* Other features include Modbus communication as standard, the same on-board I/O as the Compact, and models offered with EMC2 filters.
The NEW SmartVFD HVAC2 is in stock and available now for purchase.
The SmartVFD Compact will continue to be sold for the remainder of 2017. Take this opportunity to start migrating your sales from the SmartVFD Compact to the SmartVFD HVAC2.