Availability of MAXPRO driver for WEBs-AX Software. Honeywell is pleased to announce the release of the MAXPRO driver for WEBs-AX Controllers and WEBs-AX Supervisors which is based on the Niagara AX framework.
The MAXPRO driver has been tested and qualified on WEBs-AX 3.6.407.2, WEBs-AX 184.108.40.206, WEBs-AX 220.127.116.11, WEBs-AX 3.8.111 and on the latest MAXPRO NVR software version (v.3.5.0 build 81).
* The driver is based on Tridum’s standard video framework.
* Receives and displays live video in Niagara framework from the MAXPRO NVR. Can easily switch between live and playback video
* Ability to auto discover the Cameras, including all digital and IP cameras
* Receives and processes events and alarms from NVR for loss of video, tampering and motion
* Configure and setup through security appliance or through workbench like other video drivers
* Supports both RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) and Progressive streaming protocols
* Integrates with many IP based cameras listed for MAXPRO, including all ONVIF standard cameras
* Alarms from the NVR are presented as standard alarms on the WEBs-AX software
* The driver pricing is based on the number cameras that are licensed
* There are no limits on the number of cameras that can be licensed on the Supervisor
Obtaining the MAXPRO driver and the NVR software patch: You can download the maxpro.zip file from the Buildings Forum at the following location. To install the files, please see the MAXPRO driver installation document, which can also be found on the Buildings Forum website, as well as the MAXPRO Software Release Bulletin.
Compatibility of the driver with Controllers: Compatible with SEC-H-602 and SEC-H-616 security controllers as well as any WEB-300E, WEB-600/WEB-600E and WEB-700 Controllers. The driver is also compatible with WEBs Enterprise Security appliance v18.104.22.168 and v22.214.171.124 and WEB-Supervisor and SoftJace for AX-3.6.407.2, WEBs-AX 126.96.36.199, and WEBs-AX 188.8.131.52.
This driver is not yet compatible with WEBs-N4 software nor can it be used on WEB-8000 Controllers.