Excitement is building for the Niagara Summit, the largest building automation open system summit in the world. Tridium will be unveiling the latest Niagara innovations from edge to cloud. Click to watch Jim Bland, Tridium’s President and General Manager, give the top reasons to attend this year.
Planning is well underway for Niagara Summit 2018. We’ve recently added new breakout sessions that are packed with Niagara best practices, case studies and training. At Niagara Summit 2018, you’ll:
* Learn from the pros in the Developer Bootcamp and gain hands-on knowledge and practical tips for developing on Niagara 4
* Learn about new business opportunities, trends and more from Niagara Community thought leaders in the Business Track
* Get a deep dive into the application engineering side of the Niagara Framework in the Applications Track
* See the latest technologies on the Summit Expo show floor filled with BAS and IoT industry leaders
* Have opportunities to network and share ideas with others in the Niagara Community
Be sure to visit the Niagara Summit website today to view the updated agenda and register before the early bird rate expires on February 20, 2018!
Apply to sponsor and exhibit at Niagara Summit 2018
If you’re interested in sponsoring and exhibiting, check out the Niagara Summit 2018 Prospectus. Simply complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement in the prospectus, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Register now to secure the early bird rate! Join us April 15–17 in New Orleans for the premier conference focused on the Niagara Framework® and new industry-leading technologies.
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about how Niagara is shaping the future of connected devices and systems, along with what’s fueling Buildings, Industrial IoT and other important technology trends. You’ll have the opportunity to explore leading technology offered by exhibitors, and enjoy networking and social activities with all New Orleans has to offer.
To sponsor and exhibit at the conference, click to download the Niagara Summit 2018 Prospectus. Complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement in the prospectus, and email it to email@example.com to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in New Orleans!