ControlTrends had the opportunity to visit with Barry Gordon, Senior Sales Engineer at ACI, who was excited to tell us about ACI’s new DLP Low Pressure Transmitter. The DLP Series is based on a piezoresistive, silicon sensing element which senses Differential Pressure and provides an analog output. The hinged cover on the DLP can be easily opened using the integrated locking tab on the side of the enclosure. This allows for easy access to the zero function and field selectable ranges and outputs. The DLP Series also includes an optional five digit, easy to read display which aids in initial setup/installation, troubleshooting, and local monitoring. The cord grip fitting provides strain relief and easy access to the color coded, spring loaded terminal blocks. Another well-engineered product from ACI!
ACI is combining all the best features from multiple products to create an all-encompassing differential pressure option that should make a huge impact! Every aspect of this product was analyzed and designed to maximize the value it will present to you!
Industry trends point towards increasing the accuracy on front-line monitoring devices such as measuring building static pressure. The standard accuracy for the DLP Series is +/- 0.50% but can be specified to 0.25%. Field adjustable ranges and outputs broaden the applications each unit will cover. In addition, the newly designed enclosure is attractive, robust, provides easy access, and is quick to install.
Other highlights include: * Field Selectable Pressure Ranges * Ranges from 0.1″ to 40″ w.c. * Uni and Bi-Directional Ranges * Field Selectable Outputs * Zero Function * Optional, Large LCD Display * Pitot Tube/Din Rail Accessories * 1/2″ NPT Conduit Knockout * Push Down / Spring Terminal Blocks * Durable Polycarbonate Enclosure * Optional, N.I.S.T Certification * Fewer SKU’s / Reduced Inventory
Automation Components, Inc. (ACI) creates, manufactures, and distributes building automation sensors for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) Industry. ACI began as a small company in 1991, but has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, establishing itself as an industry leader of quality automation sensors, employing over 160 talented individuals in over 78,000 square feet of state of the art facilities. ACI’s product lines include Temperature Sensors, Relative Humidity Sensors, Current Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Gas Sensors and Wireless Sensors. The staff takes pride in the products they make, while living up to established standards of quality and value. ACI prioritizes its top employees and substantially invests in a competitive benefits package, leading to an incredibly low turnover rate. ACI helps our employees thrive by pairing their individual skill-sets with corresponding job duties.
ACI’s INTERFACE DEVICE WEBINAR, 10/26/16 10:00 A.M. CST. Brant Kasbohm, ACI’s Interface Webinar Presenter will conduct a brief, educational overview of ACI’s Pressure Sensors including “How To” videos and product demonstrations. A “Q & A” session will conclude Brant’s 15 minute presentation. Questions? Send Brant an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more information? Click here.
* You will hear from ACI Sales Engineer Brant Kasbohm regarding some of ACI’s Interface devices. Brant will give an overview to educate viewers about some of the benefits of using ACI’s interface devices with your building automation systems.
* A live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and Technical Sales Engineer Rob Kapinos will help give you a better understanding of how these products will work for YOU.
* The presentation (including the Q&A section) will last roughly 15 minutes so as not to take up too much of your valuable time.
* The session will be recorded if you aren’t able to attend or would like to re-watch at a later time for your convenience!
* If you would like any extra information on any of the products or videos shown, please e-mail us at email@example.com to make sure we get you what you’re looking for.
* You’ll get a look at the upcoming schedule for ACI’s continuing Product Line Webinar Series, including our Relative Humidity Product Line Webinar on Nov. 16!
If you missed the amazing Live training event from ACI on temperature sensing and sensors, no worries, we have a replay for you right here.
TEMPERATURE WEBINAR, LIVE JULY 20TH You will hear from ACI’s Temperature Sensor Specialist, Brant Kasbohm, and our Sales Engineering Manager, Rob Kapinos. ACIs temperature sensors, housing types, and production types will be taught by our presenter. The presentation as a whole will last 30 minutes and the session is being recorded if you aren’t able to attend. A Live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and tech support will take place at the end. Just click on this link tomorrow to watch the live event.
Just click on this link at tomorrow to watch the live event.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR WEBINAR, 7/20/16 10:00 A.M. CST. Brant Kasbohm, Temperature Sensor Specialist will conduct a brief, educational overview of ACI’s Temperature Sensors including “How To” videos and product demonstrations. A “Q & A” session will conclude Brant’s 30 minute presentation. Questions? Send Brant an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Want more information? Click here.
Automation Components, Inc. presents a series of Live Video Webinars from our Sales Engineers and Product Line Specialists! Each month, ACI will feature one of it’s many product lines for 30 minutes to discuss some of the fantastic, cost effective, and reliable products ACI has to offer. With each Live Webinar in the Product Line Series, ACI will give a general overview of several products within the product line for your benefit. If there is a topic or product that YOU would like to ACI present, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will make it happen!
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND!
* You will hear from ACI’s Temperature Sensor Specialist, Brant Kasbohm, and our Sales Engineering Manager, Rob Kapinos.
* ACIs Temperature Sensors, Housing types, and production types will be taught by our presenter.
* The presentation as a whole will last 30 minutes so as not to take up too much of your valuable time.
* The session is being recorded if you aren’t able to attend or would like to re-watch at a later time for your convenience!
* The information and videos regarding some of the products in the webinar will be available for download throughout the presentation or available by request afterwards.
* A Live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and tech support will take place at the end of the presentation to help give you a better understanding of ACI’s products.
* You’ll get a look at the upcoming ACI Product Line Webinar Series schedule for the upcoming months.
Yes, I know it is a bit of a play on words, but Barry Gordon and the team at ACI do not play around — when it comes to making current sensors and other products for the smart buildings controls professional. ACI has started doing live video training! We announced the first one a couple of weeks ago. If you missed it, no worries, you can watch it right here, right now.
Our friend Barry ” Flash” Gordon will be sharing his knowledge about ACI current sensors and switches. This is the first in a series of monthly training sessions from the control pros at ACI, so be sure to check it out. Mark your calendar for Wednesday (6/15) morning at 9 a.m. CST. Just click on this link on the 15th.
Mya Holzemer, Sales Engineer at Automation Components, Inc., reviewed some of ACI’s new contractor-friendly products designed to deliver a better sensor solution that shortens the installation time, as well as eases the effort necessary for installation. New products featured the sensor enclosure with a hinged cover that eliminates the need ofr screws, and the WPR2 wet-wet, differential pressure transmitter, that reduces the amount of copper needed and eliminates the manifold valve assembly. Visit ACI’s product and training videos for more information!