Automation Components, Inc. (ACI) creates, manufactures, and distributes building automation sensors for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) Industry. ACI began as a small company in 1991, but has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, establishing itself as an industry leader of quality automation sensors, employing over 160 talented individuals in over 78,000 square feet of state of the art facilities. ACI’s product lines include Temperature Sensors, Relative Humidity Sensors, Current Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Gas Sensors and Wireless Sensors. The staff takes pride in the products they make, while living up to established standards of quality and value. ACI prioritizes its top employees and substantially invests in a competitive benefits package, leading to an incredibly low turnover rate. ACI helps our employees thrive by pairing their individual skill-sets with corresponding job duties.
ACI’s INTERFACE DEVICE WEBINAR, 10/26/16 10:00 A.M. CST. Brant Kasbohm, ACI’s Interface Webinar Presenter will conduct a brief, educational overview of ACI’s Pressure Sensors including “How To” videos and product demonstrations. A “Q & A” session will conclude Brant’s 15 minute presentation. Questions? Send Brant an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more information? Click here.
* You will hear from ACI Sales Engineer Brant Kasbohm regarding some of ACI’s Interface devices. Brant will give an overview to educate viewers about some of the benefits of using ACI’s interface devices with your building automation systems.
* A live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and Technical Sales Engineer Rob Kapinos will help give you a better understanding of how these products will work for YOU.
* The presentation (including the Q&A section) will last roughly 15 minutes so as not to take up too much of your valuable time.
* The session will be recorded if you aren’t able to attend or would like to re-watch at a later time for your convenience!
* If you would like any extra information on any of the products or videos shown, please e-mail us at email@example.com to make sure we get you what you’re looking for.
* You’ll get a look at the upcoming schedule for ACI’s continuing Product Line Webinar Series, including our Relative Humidity Product Line Webinar on Nov. 16!
If you missed the amazing Live training event from ACI on temperature sensing and sensors, no worries, we have a replay for you right here.
TEMPERATURE WEBINAR, LIVE JULY 20TH You will hear from ACI’s Temperature Sensor Specialist, Brant Kasbohm, and our Sales Engineering Manager, Rob Kapinos. ACIs temperature sensors, housing types, and production types will be taught by our presenter. The presentation as a whole will last 30 minutes and the session is being recorded if you aren’t able to attend. A Live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and tech support will take place at the end. Just click on this link tomorrow to watch the live event.
Just click on this link at tomorrow to watch the live event.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR WEBINAR, 7/20/16 10:00 A.M. CST. Brant Kasbohm, Temperature Sensor Specialist will conduct a brief, educational overview of ACI’s Temperature Sensors including “How To” videos and product demonstrations. A “Q & A” session will conclude Brant’s 30 minute presentation. Questions? Send Brant an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Want more information? Click here.
Automation Components, Inc. presents a series of Live Video Webinars from our Sales Engineers and Product Line Specialists! Each month, ACI will feature one of it’s many product lines for 30 minutes to discuss some of the fantastic, cost effective, and reliable products ACI has to offer. With each Live Webinar in the Product Line Series, ACI will give a general overview of several products within the product line for your benefit. If there is a topic or product that YOU would like to ACI present, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will make it happen!
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND!
* You will hear from ACI’s Temperature Sensor Specialist, Brant Kasbohm, and our Sales Engineering Manager, Rob Kapinos.
* ACIs Temperature Sensors, Housing types, and production types will be taught by our presenter.
* The presentation as a whole will last 30 minutes so as not to take up too much of your valuable time.
* The session is being recorded if you aren’t able to attend or would like to re-watch at a later time for your convenience!
* The information and videos regarding some of the products in the webinar will be available for download throughout the presentation or available by request afterwards.
* A Live “Question and Answer” session with the presenter and tech support will take place at the end of the presentation to help give you a better understanding of ACI’s products.
* You’ll get a look at the upcoming ACI Product Line Webinar Series schedule for the upcoming months.
Yes, I know it is a bit of a play on words, but Barry Gordon and the team at ACI do not play around — when it comes to making current sensors and other products for the smart buildings controls professional. ACI has started doing live video training! We announced the first one a couple of weeks ago. If you missed it, no worries, you can watch it right here, right now.
Our friend Barry ” Flash” Gordon will be sharing his knowledge about ACI current sensors and switches. This is the first in a series of monthly training sessions from the control pros at ACI, so be sure to check it out. Mark your calendar for Wednesday (6/15) morning at 9 a.m. CST. Just click on this link on the 15th.
Mya Holzemer, Sales Engineer at Automation Components, Inc., reviewed some of ACI’s new contractor-friendly products designed to deliver a better sensor solution that shortens the installation time, as well as eases the effort necessary for installation. New products featured the sensor enclosure with a hinged cover that eliminates the need ofr screws, and the WPR2 wet-wet, differential pressure transmitter, that reduces the amount of copper needed and eliminates the manifold valve assembly. Visit ACI’s product and training videos for more information!
ACI now has an all-in-one glycol filled freezer sensor option! We have taken the complications of dealing with glycol off your hands and consolidated your purchasing to one source, ACI. The two ounce bottle comes filled with a propylene glycol solution and includes a velcro strap for quick installation. There are several sensor types and cable lengths to meet your specifications.
Temperature Buffer for Freezer Applications!
The ACI Glycol Bottle Series is available for freezer and cryogenic applications down to -13oF (-25oC).
The bottle is used as a thermal buffer to prevent constant alarming from doors opening. It may be filled
with glass beads or glycol solutions and should be used in conjunction with ACI’s Freezer Sensor Series.
The 3PT-KIT option offers three sensor wells for consistency and ease of validation.
ACI offers the convenience of prefilling your glycol bottle assembly for installation right out of the
package. Numerous thermistor and RTD sensors are available in 4” lengths to be used in conjunction with
ACI’s 2 ounce glycol bottle.
They also ship with a Velcro strap for additional installation convenience.
The Glycol Bottle is covered by ACI’s Five (5) Year Limited Warranty. The warranty can be found in the
front of ACI’s Sensors & Transmitters catalog, as well as on ACI’s web site, www.workaci.com.
Call us today to order! 1-888-967-5224 Click here to view our new Glycol datasheet. To visit ACI’s Filled Glycol Product Page; including additional information and buying information, Click Here.
Since its founding in 1991, ACI has been dedicated to excellence and has grown from seven employees to over 170 quality individuals, and has facilities that total over 78,000 square feet, with global offices in Hong Kong, and China. ACI’s products include temperature, relative humidity, current, pressure, gas and wireless related sensors. ACI has maintained its deep commitment to its core values: service, integrity, pride, and loyalty — and it has paid off handsomely, well done ACI!