Go beyond traditional building management systems with Schneider Electric Struxureware. Large-enterprise building professionals need a comprehensive BMS that breaks down existing silos to optimize energy consumption, maintain healthy and productive environments, update aging facilities, and provide anytime access to information.
Awesome video and cool new actuator series from Schneider Electric. The SmartX MG 350 is the first NEW SmartX Actuator released globally. It is designed to control two and three-way globe valves in a wide range of applications. The MG350 SmartX Actuator is the platform for the future, acting as the foundation of both a SmartStruxure™ solution and SmartStruxure Lite solution. The critical information delivered by the actuator helps the BMS operate at optimal efficiency.
Our Favorite things about the MG350:
Alarms–the MG350 will give you visual indication of valve motion and alarms if the valve is blocked, if your linage is loose, or if you loose your control signal
Multi colored LED that indicates the valve mode and valve position
Easy Dip Switch setup for input signal and action
It is a global platform: 4 models will handle the majority of your applications
Reach out to your local CGNA Elite Controls distributor to find to more
At Schneider Electric’s Innovation Summit 2016, the Keynote Highlight was CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire’s explanation why Schneider Electric is the global leader in sustainable energy management and industrial automation. Schneider Electric’s mission is supply the technologies which permit, drive, and catalyze the transition to make the world of energy — more electric, more digitized, more decarbonated, and more decentralized. Schneider Electric’s five guiding principles: Customer Insights; Quality 1st; Simple & Easy; System View (Integratable); and Digital. Click here to find out all the information you need about Schneider Electric.
This short video shows you the tools you will need and steps to take to correctly mount a Siemens SSA Valve Actuator to a 599 Series Zone Valve Body: 599 Series Valve Body, SSA Electronic Zone Valve Actuator, Small Flat Blade Screwdriver, and a 3 mm Hex Wrench.
599 SSA Valve Actuator Features and benefits include:
* Plastic housing
* Locking-proof, maintenance-free gear train
* Manual override with hexagonal socket wrench 3 mm
* Reduced power consumption in the holding positions
* Load-dependent switch-off in the event of overload and in stroke end positions
* Parallel operation of 6 SSA31.., 24 SSA81.. and 10 SSA61..possible, provided the controllers’ output is sufficient
* Terminal block connectors for customer made cables available (only for use with AC 24 V and AC / DC 24 V
* Connecting cables with AC 24 V and AC 230 V connectors cannot be mixed up
* Halogen-free cables available
The perfect balance between simplicity and sophistication! The SE8000 Series is a sophisticated addition to the Schneider Electric™ product portfolio of room controllers. With rich, customizable features, the SE8000 Series enables significant energy savings with accurate temperature control in any space.
* Elegant style combinations, designed to complement any decor.
* Touch screen interface, multi-language support, discreet occupancy sensor.
* Advanced control technology for powerful performance.
* Optimized automation features in a simple compact device.
* Simple, quick, and cost-effective installation.
* Built-in scalability and easy integration.
The SE8000 Series room controllers can be easily integrated into most building management systems (BMS). Remote monitoring and control of HVAC, lighting, and metering systems allow facility managers to ensure their building is always operating at peak performance.
You’re invited to a free, 1-hour webinar hosted by Schneider Electric, during which you’ll have the opportunity to ask our experts anything you want to know about our application-specific SE8000 Series room controllers.
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014, 1:00pm EST
Schneider Electric’S panel of experts include:
* Mike Sabinash, Director, Business Development, North America
* Tim Doulgeropoulos, Business Development Manager, North America
* Pierre Paquette, Offer Manager
* Louis-Nicolas Hamer, Director, Global Solutions
* Simon Leblond, Director, Strategy & Marketing
Register here: http://www.se-learning.com/register
If you’d like to submit your questions in advance, please send them to Jaimie Giarrusso. We’ll be sure to answer them during the Ask the Expert session.
Hope to see you there!