AWE USA 2017 is shaping up to be our biggest event yet. We’ve just added Google Tango, Oculus, Sketchfab and Unity to our line up which already included the likes of ODG, Samsung, Meta, Intel, Microsoft, Huawei, Wayfair, NASA and more. Check out all of the participating organizations on our website. Santa Clara, California May 31-June 2, 2017. Register here.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Auggie Awards! The annual Auggie Awards have been the most recognized industry AR & VR awards in the world since 2010. Head on over to the Auggie Awards portal to submit in one of 10 Auggie Award categories:
1. Best Headworn Device: Smartglasses, head-mounted displays (HMD), goggles, heads-up displays (HUD), connected eyewear and helmets
2. Best Input & Output Hardware: Haptics, gesture, eye-tracking, controllers, sensors, cameras, display, audio, stationary installations, hardware acceleration and connectivity
3. Best Developer Tools: Tracking & Mapping SDKs, navigation, recognition, analytics, workflow and optimization tools enabling developers to create AR & VR experiences
4. Best Interaction Software Tool: Hand tracking, gaze, motion control, voice, bio-sensing, emotion and EEG solutions
5. Best Authoring & Publishing Tool: Content creation, reality capture and publishing tools for AR & VR
6. Best App: AR and VR applications available to the public in major app stores across all verticals
7. Best Marketing Campaign: Marketing and advertising campaigns for major brands that use AR and VR
8. Best Enterprise Solution: Enterprise solutions that solve business problems using AR, and VR
9. Best Game or Toy : Connected toy or gaming solutions that enable digital interaction with the physical world or physical interaction in the virtual world
10. Best Art or Film: Art Installations or films including design concepts and documentary films and 360 video that explore the augmented or virtual world
The nomination period ends April 21. Submit today!