Excitement is building for the Niagara Summit, the largest building automation open system summit in the world. Tridium will be unveiling the latest Niagara innovations from edge to cloud. Click to watch Jim Bland, Tridium’s President and General Manager, give the top reasons to attend this year.
Episode 254: ControlTalk NOW — Smart Buildings Videocast and PodCast for week ending Feb 11, 2018 features two of our industry’s most prominent voices: Ken Sinclair, editor of Automated Buildings, who reviews his February edition, and Therese Sullivan, editor of Building Context, who provides detailed insight to KMC’s 2018 Genius Summit and several key AHR breakouts. Important update for the Niagara Summit 2018 in New Orleans; 2018 AHR Expo report — AHR posts [Read more…]
Planning is well underway for Niagara Summit 2018. We’ve recently added new breakout sessions that are packed with Niagara best practices, case studies and training. At Niagara Summit 2018, you’ll:
* Learn from the pros in the Developer Bootcamp and gain hands-on knowledge and practical tips for developing on Niagara 4
* Learn about new business opportunities, trends and more from Niagara Community thought leaders in the Business Track
* Get a deep dive into the application engineering side of the Niagara Framework in the Applications Track
* See the latest technologies on the Summit Expo show floor filled with BAS and IoT industry leaders
* Have opportunities to network and share ideas with others in the Niagara Community
Be sure to visit the Niagara Summit website today to view the updated agenda and register before the early bird rate expires on February 20, 2018!
Apply to sponsor and exhibit at Niagara Summit 2018
If you’re interested in sponsoring and exhibiting, check out the Niagara Summit 2018 Prospectus. Simply complete the Sponsor/Exhibitor Agreement in the prospectus, and email it to email@example.com to apply.
Episode 250: ControlTalk NOW — Smart Buildings Videocast and PodCast for week ending Jan 7, 2018 features our interview with Dan Flaherty, Vice President of Sales, Acuity Brands|Distech Controls and Lance Patterson, Sales Support and Engineering, Distech Controls. Marketing Collateral of the Year Videos from EasyIO and Optergy; Ken Sinclair’s January edition of Automated Buildings; [Read more…]