Creating IAQ Baselines For Healthier Indoor Spaces
Join Michael Hadt, RLE’s Midwest Account Manager, and building technology experts from Jackson Control as they discuss creating indoor air quality (IAQ) baselines leading to measurable actions and strategies for healthier indoor spaces.
<< Register HERE >>
Along with Jackson Control, we will answer the following questions:
- How is ionization impacting air born particulates?
- How do I know if the air in a building is safe to breathe?
During this presentation Mike with introduce you to RLE’s new WiNG-CO2 wireless sensor, a single wireless device that measures carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity. The versatility of the WiNG-CO2 makes it a perfect fit for a variety of applications including:
- Tracking building air quality
- Monitoring HVAC systems
- Counting indoor human occupancy
- Monitoring horticulture facilities and greenhouses
Date: April 29th, 2021 | Time: 09:00 AM MST