Haystack Connect, THE conference that focuses on real world solutions for connecting data from diverse systems and devices from across the Internet of Things, begins on Monday May 18. There is still time to register to attend this important and informative event. For professionals involved in systems integration, and applications that utilize sensor and operational data its not to be missed.
Here are just a few reasons to attend:
* A stellar lineup of keynote speakers including: David Mantell, Vodafone, Dr. Milan Milenkovic, Intel, Jack McGowan, The McGowan Group, Peter Kelly Detwiler, Northbridge Energy Partners
* Technical sessions by industry experts on topics including: Data Modeling in the real world, Wireless Technology – from cellular to the sensor, Analytics, Key Business Trends Affecting Systems Integrators, Cyber Security, and Data Visualization
* An in-person, working group meeting of the Project-Haystack community
* Key announcements about Project-Haystack
* The return of the Interoperable Blues Band — an industry legend!
* J2 Poker Tournament
And… the unique camaraderie and networking provided by the only industry conference produced by and for the community.
There is still time to register at: http://haystackconnect.org/
We hope to see you there!