Sr Product Manager Brent Lowe will provide an overview of what's new in Niagara 4.9 and the available resources to get started upgrading today. A Q&A session follows.
Tridium recently released Niagara Framework® 4.9. This release incorporates important new features and functionality to support Niagara users in cyber security, visualization, rapid deployment, edge control, connectivity, certification, and IT compliance.
This TridiumTalk will provide an overview of the new features in Niagara 4.9 including:
- Single Sign-On with Niagara as an Identity Provider
- Enhanced Graphics with Tag-Based Visualization
- Edge 10 – IO Expansion
- New Cloud Connectivity Options
- Improved Edge Tools
- Niagara Proxy Service Enhancements
- Niagara Security History Log
- Third-Party Module Signing
- ACE on Third-Party Hardware
- HTML5 Video Streaming
Join this TridiumTalk to learn more!