1. Website Security Statistics Report: May 2013 provided by WhiteHat Security.
2. Dispelling the Top 3 Myths for Utilizing Business Analytics to Improve Organizational Processes. Live Webcast: Tuesday, September 26, 2013 1:00 PM ET. Many organizations are focusing on their Operations to reduce costs. Operations aligns processes, an organization’s lifeblood, to ensure customer expectations are met. In order to excel in Operations, organizations must go beyond what they have been doing with traditional process improvement – and create and sustain smarter processes.
3. CoR Advisors Webcast September 27, 2013, 12:30-2:00PM.EDT:
Operating Leaner, Greener Facilities. The building industry is placing greater and greater importance on operating buildings in a manner that reduces energy consumption and protects our environment. How are building owners and managers responding to this requirement and what affect is it having on the industry? Our panel of real estate veterans and energy experts will discuss and debate the impact of the green building movement on the way we operate buildings now and in the future – from both a financial and technical perspective. We’ll address such issues as:•How energy efficiency initiatives impact budgeting and planning •What kind of ROI are owners looking for when considering energy improvements? •The real value of green building rating systems. •The market demand for green buildings from a leasing perspective. •The impact of new technologies on traditional building operations. NOTE: Please submit your questions for panelists in advance, as part of your webcast registration.
4. HARBOR RESEARCH: Can We Really Get To An Internet of Infinite Interactions? We Are Reaching A Critical Juncture On The Path To “Smarter” Systems Where Organizations Will Be Crying Out For A Completely New Approach. The IT and telecom sectors have failed to re-evaluate their relationships with advancing technology and their constituents. The business and technology paradigms to which these industries cling today are far too limiting, too cumbersome and too expensive to foster what’s required to truly realize an internet of things.
5. Social Media Marketing: LinkedIn Post by Michael Crosson. Our friends at HubSpot have provided 3 brand new guide books to help you build your business. These are always spot on and very useful. 1. How to Leverage Pinterest for Business. Pinterest is simply EXPLODING and more and more companies are leveraging Pinterest to reach a new audience, increase visits to their websites, and generate leads or retail sales. Grab this free ebook to learn how to use Pinterest to increase traffic, leads & sales for your business. http://bit.ly/19pdIQi 2. 17 Customizable Templates: Shareable Graphics on Social Media. People are 44% more likely to engage with content on social media that contains pictures. But creating visual content takes time and resources. Download these 17 free customizable PowerPoint templates to easily create social media content that your audiences will want to share! Get your free templates here: http://bit.ly/1fEVN9Q 3. The 30 Greatest Lead Generation Tips, Tricks, & Ideas EverGenerating leads is a marketer’s single most important objective. Yet, only 1 in 10 marketers say their lead generation efforts are highly efficient and effective. Grab this collection of 30 proven – yet often overlooked – lead generation strategies, so you can start reeling in those leads. Get your free copy here: http://bit.ly/18zINQr. Go ahead and forward this email to your friends and colleagues that you think might benefit from this.