The RDS120-B with BACnet IP network connectivity is now available to control conventional and heat pump systems in apartments, single family homes, dormitories and other multi-use or light commercial spaces.
– Includes BACnet communication with BTL listing (BACnet IP)
– Easy to use with intuitive navigation, and easy to read and easy to follow display
– Fast commissioning with wizard function (step-by-step guide), and direct connection to BACnet IP networks and a Wi-Fi router
– Indoor air quality and humidity monitoring via built-in sensor, plus Green Leaf user notifications for energy awareness
– Occupants access room controls through modern smart thermostat technologies
– The central building automation system can view and control the thermostat
– Higher-level control strategies leveraging smart thermostat data can be implemented