Women in HVACR is an organization designed to mentor and educate women on trends, technology and opportunity within the HVACR industry. Women in HVACR gives women at all stages of their career opportunities to network with other successful women within the industry from all over the country.
Additionally, Women in HVACR, was organized exclusively for educational purposes to further the growth of women in all areas of the HVACR industry, including technical, sales, management and ownership. It is our goal to provide our members with a variety of opportunities to network and develop in a professional environment. Women in HVACR holds it’s annual conference in conjuntion with Comfortech each year.
WHVACR Member Benefits:
• Educational Resources: Part of our mission is to promote the opportunity for women to continue to develop their skills on both a personal and professional level, and we have partnered with industry and educational outlets to provide a wide range of educational resources. These resources include:
• Annual Conference: This dynamic event offers an opportunity to connect with new members and mingle with old friends. Held each fall in conjunction with HVAC Comfortech, the WHVACR Conference provides an opportunity to learn from industry suppliers and energetic speakers. We’ll have presentations that will help keep you current on industry trends and teach you some new tricks! Details will be announced this summer.
• 200+ Online Courses: Women in HVACR has partnered with Ed2Go, a leading online educator, to provide our members with a wide range of courses at a special member rate. Brush up on your computer skills, explore a new interest or enhance your quality of life. For more information, and a complete course listing, visit the Women in HVACR Learning Center.
• Member Pricing on HARDI Courses: HARDI is extending special discounted rates on their training to WHVACR members. A complete course listing is available on HARDI’s website, under the Training & Development tab. WHVACR members who are interested in participating in these courses are encouraged to complete the registration form available on WHVACR’s YAHOO! Group Site (join here) or to call WHVACR at 708-417-5946.
• Webinars: We’re constantly on the lookout for interesting webinar topics and presenters. Check our event calendar for upcoming webinars, or suggest a topic now.
• Monthly Newsletter: WHVACR members receive our periodic newsletter via e-mail. This publication highlights our programs, new members, and upcoming events or programs. If you’re currently a member and are not receiving this publication, please contact us to verify your e-mail address.
Read more: WHVACR