The QVM62.1 Air Velocity Sensor/Transmitter from Siemens is ideal for ventilation control applications that require a high degree of accuracy and reliability in a compact package. The sensor features an innovative hot film anemometer element which provides high accuracy throughout the measuring range and is less sensitive to dust and dirt than other common anemometer designs. This increases reliability and decreases maintenance costs.
A combination of low cost, ease of installation, and compact design make the QVM62.1 an ideal choice for retrofit applications. The expanded operating temperature range will open up more opportunities to use the QVM62.1 to measure outside air intake.
• Mounting flange dampening gasket minimizes vibration.
• Graduated probe ensures maximum flow accuracy.
• Flow directional arrow provides for the most accurate reading.
• Connection cable provides mounting flexibility.
• Three jumper selectable flow measuring ranges accommodate any application or environment.
• Output is field-configurable for 0 to 10V or 4 to 20mA.