Carbon Monoxide is something that should always be taken seriously and monitored closely. One public school in Georgia realized this the hard way last year when a boiler produced a Carbon Monoxide leak that required the school to be evacuated. After the incident, all public schools in the state were mandated to install Carbon Monoxide detectors.
ACI manufacturers a terrific line of Carbon Monoxide detectors, as well as many other types of sensors. Recently Barry Gordon from ACI came to Stromquist to conduct a training class on the importance of gas sensors. If you missed it, you can check it out here. If you would like more information on ACI’s gas sensors, click here.