Siemens’ PIC (Pressure Independent Control) Valve, a 2012 CTA nominee, was not the first of its kind to market, but it certainly won’t be outdone by any other. Their unique design integrates three functions into one single device: control valve, adjustable flow limiter and automatic pressure regulator. Now HVAC equipment can work easier, generating greater savings in maintenance and repair costs while significantly reducing heating and cooling costs.
- Now available 2 1/2″ and 3″ cast iron flanged bodies
- 1/2″ to 2″ threaded valves
- Free factory assembly and tagging with Siemens’ reliable actuators or DIY easy “from the box” assembly
- Field adjustable flow limiter on valves
- Automatic differential pressure regulator
- Optional pressure/temperature test points
Click here to see for yourself why you should pick Siemens’ PIC valves.