Maxon’s RadMax™ Burners are designed to deliver uniform, high intensity radiant energy for moisture removal in textile and paper ovens, paint drying, and powder coating, as well as many pre-heat, plastic forming, heat treating and annealing operations.
Benefits of RadMax™ Burners
- can economically increase production rates
- reduce seconds and defects caused by improper or uneven heating or drying
- reduce down time and maintenance costs when the need for service or repair arises
- Durable, industrial-quality cast iron body construction with stainless steel tile retainers
• Direct spark/flame sensing port for simple, reliable ignition and flame detection
• Easy tile replacement — spring clip assembly requires no tools for removal
• Radiant face temperatures from 1050°F to 1650°F deliver uniform heat for a variety of processes
• Rapid heat up and cool down eliminates the need to rotate burner heads away from product
• Low profile design operates in horizontal or vertical applications to accommodate limited space applications
• No wire screens required to stabilize combustion on the burner face
• Low manifold pressures for normal operation: 4.5″ – 5″ wc nominal (11.2 – 12.5 mbar)
• Manifolds can be arranged to allow for multi-width/multi-length operation of burner sections
• Retrofit Maxon P/S Radiant II applications by installing RadMax™ on existing manifolds
• Can be used in ovens/chambers up to 500°F (260°C).