CPT Tools and the firmware of our FG series got a major update. In this newsletter we will share the most important things of that update with you. By clicking on the blue buttons below, you will be able to download the latest versions. If you are interested in more details, you can have a look at the change log.
Please note: Companies that have purchased one or more EasyIO controllers in the past, programmers thst sre using CPT Tools, or have attended an EasyIO training will receive this newsletter via e-mail. In the case that you are not working with EasyIO hardware and software yourself, please forward this e-mail to your technical department and let us know who to send these kind of technical updates to in the future by replying to this e-mail.
Download the Latest FG Series Firmware from Here
The FG firmware update consists of:
* Improvement on Bacnet Service
* Improvement on Bacnet Schedule
* Improvement on Bacnet Client
* Improvement on Modbus TCP master/gateway
* Improvement on Modbus RTU Master/Slave
* Implementation of TLS tunneling
* Email service now supports SSL smtp server and csv attachment
* We have also created a kit with the most commonly used HVAC control objects, you can now use 1 kit instead of 2 kits (easyioHvac and easyioEnergy)
* The new kit is called easyioCommon which has analogFilterV2, LeadLagRuntime, PID, SequenceLoop and singleLoop.
Note: When you install this firmware make sure you have the fg.config file in the web folder of the sdcard in your controller. If this file is not on the sdcard, the controller goes to default IP address.
Download the Latest CPT Tool from Here
The CPT Tools update consists of:
* Improvement to support actions
* Improvement on screen of mobile device
* Improvement of widget’s layout
* Improvement on phpLiteAdmin
* Improvement on data_exporter
* Implementation of AuthKey feature
Web server updates:
* Improvement on widgets
* Improvement of actions in graphics web page
* Improvement on security of web server
* Improvement on wiresheet interface
* Improvement on email service
* Improvement on BACnet discovery
* Removed the lock/unlock button on widget
Download the Latest Sedona FG folder Here
Make sure you are using the latest version of the kits by downloading the latest SedonaFG folder that is linked above.
Wedid some improves on FC LCD driver for Niagara 4, now the device is not a page. To add a page on FG LCD you just need to add a folder in the device.
You might also want to consider to get training. Our training are the best way to get to know how to work with CPT Tool and the FG series, and other products we offer. Besides that, the training is fun and a great opportunity to meet our team.
Need help or training? For the US, Asia and Australia, contact email@example.com.
For Europe, Africa, South America and the rest of the world, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with CPT Tools or any EasyIO product, do not hesitate to contact our Support Department.
All files are available to download from EasyIO dropbox shared folder as well after 14th March 2017 , 10PM GMT +8.
If wish join our EasyIO dropbox, please feel free to drop an email to email@example.com. We will send you an dropbox invitation to you as soon as we received your request.