Attention Lynxspring Business and Technology Partners!
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of our latest addition to Lynxspring‘s Edge Enabled™ portfolio of embedded controllers, gateways and expansion modules, the JENEsys® Edge 534 4G LTE Controller.
The JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE combines the JENEsys Edge 534, Niagara IP programmable controller with the addition of built-in 4G LTE cellular connectivity and capabilities. This multi-purpose controller provides the full features and functionality of Niagara 4 with the capability and advantages of 4G LTE cellular.
The JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE delivers an efficient and easy way to implement on-demand, reliable, secure cellular connectivity enabling remote access, control and management. We have removed the barriers to prevent organizations from not being able to take advantage of cellular capabilities, remote monitoring and control through a building and equipment controller.
The device also supports secure, bi-directional communication, and the exchange of data among today’s buildings, equipment, edge devices and Cloud services. It enables users to remotely access building and equipment data via a secure cellular VPN.
Specifications and license options for the JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE hardware are identical to the JENEsys Edge 534 controller. The only difference is the addition of the 4G LTE modem and service availability.
The JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE features the NimbelLink Skywire® LTE CAT 1 embedded cellular modem. This modem is specifically designed to meet the challenge of connecting devices such as the JENEsys 534 4G LTE to cellular networks. It is designed for deployment on the Verizon LTE network and is certified, enabling easy integration with no further carrier testing requirements.
E2E Private Cellular Network
The JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE is packaged with Lynxspring‘s E2E Private Wireless Network and E2E Easy Data Service Plan. This purpose-built, secured Verizon VPN plan is easy to start-up, is reliable, is scalable and offers extensive coverage.
For more information, please download: E2E Private Wireless Network and Easy Data Service Plan
- Built with fully programmable and licensed Niagara 4 software-Full Stack
- Supports release Niagara 4, 4.4, 4.6 and 4.7 and soon 4.9
- Same Niagara programming tools, Workbench and Fox Protocol
- Open NICs
- Linux OS
- Standard Niagara 4 drivers – Niagara 4 Network (Fox), BACnet, Modbus, Web & oBIX
- Using the Fox protocol, easily connects to a Niagara Supervisor, Enterprise and Cloud
- 34-IO (Inputs and Outputs) on board and expandable IO through the XM extension modules
- Aligned with leading, cellular modem manufacturer and cellular service provider
- Onboard NimbelLink Skywire® LTE CAT 1 embedded cellular modem
- Simplified configuration/deployment
- Includes user interface and deployed as a remote data collection option
- High-speed 4G LTE connection/fast data exchange speeds
- Widespread service coverage (U.S.)
- Secured cellular connection via VPN
- Cost-effective data service plan
- Reasonable equipment cost
- Access data and control systems in real time
- Supports a Niagara IP Horizontal Architecture
- Make use of one universal platform across an entire architecture
Use Cases & Applications
The JENEsys Edge 534 4G LTE has many use cases and applications including:
- New commercial and industrial buildings (all shapes & sizes)
- Retrofits (all shapes & sizes)
- Multi-site environments
- Equipment such as air handling units, roof top units, boilers, fan coil units, heat pumps, etc.
- Connectivity to remote locations for primary or backup connections and data exchange
- Monitor devices, equipment and systems individually, directly and independently without going through a network
- Bypass existing networks when necessary
- Set-up an initial cellular network to obtain data and readings to use in a final solution
Complete information and documentation is available at https://resources.lynxspring.
Contact your Business Development Manager for more information and pricing. To place an order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued business and support,
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer