The New Deal for Buildings is hosting a Cybersecurity Summit at the AHR Expo 19 in Atlanta GWCC (Room B310) on Tuesday, January 15, 2019. The Summit will bring together industry thought leaders to review the current status of cybersecurity in the BAS industry, discuss the impending release of BACnet/SC and other initiatives, and formulate an appropriate posture for the BAS industry in the security-conscious IT space. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend:
Addressing cybersecurity in BAS is critical for the broad adoption of products and services delivering the value promised from intelligent and smart buildings. This Summit is specifically designed for:
* Business leaders in BAS, automation, and controls Product managers, service managers, and developers
* Integrators and contractors delivering smart solutions
* The leadership of facility managers and building owners
* Consultants, media, bloggers, and others around smart buildings
* 7:00 am Breakfast & Networking
* 7:30 am Welcome & Keynote
* 8:00 am State of BAS Cybersecurity
* 8:30 am Anticipating BACnet/SC
* 9:10 am Getting into the Mind of IT Departments
* 9:50 am Securing BAS, an Industry Imperative
* 10:30 am Wrap up & Conclusion
* 11:00 am End of Summit
Agenda subject to change.
* Glen Allmendinger, Harbor Research
* Casey Talon, Navigant Research
* Andy McMillan, BACnet International
* Richard Newberry, KMC Controls.
* James Butler, BACnet IT Working Group
* Hans-Joerg Schweinzer, LOYTEC Electronics, GmbH
* Robert Hemmerdinger, Delta Controls, Inc.
* Anto Budiardjo, New Deal for Buildings
Check back for additional speakers.
Sponsoring Organizations: Check back soon.
* Attendance to the Summit is open to all AHR Expo ticket holders.
* Breakfast is available on a first come basis. Come early!
* The Summit is organized as a discussion forum, come with your questions, comments, and thoughts on BAS cybersecurity.
For more information, contact email@example.com.