Advances in automatic demand response (ADR) coupled with recent regulatory trends, developing capabilities of the smart grid, and the drive by customers to cut energy costs are leading to significant new opportunities for ADR. As variable-generation energy resources continue to require greater flexibility from the grid, network planners are looking to ADR as a valuable tool to meet this growing need.
The 3rd Annual Demand Response Virtual Summit on Thursday, March 20 is a full-day, 100% online conference that that brings together key thought leaders and practitioners to examine the current the opportunities and challenges associated with achieving DR’s full potential.
The OpenADR Alliance is pleased to serve as an Official Association Partner for this Virtual Summit, as a valuable channel through which to further the discussion of important ADR advances and issues.
Expert speakers include:
• Brett Feldman, Senior Research Analyst, Navigant Research
• Dr. Sanem Sergici, Senior Associate, The Brattle Group
• Cheryl Bowman, Manager, Program Implementation, CenterPoint Energy
• Rick Counihan, Chair, Advanced Energy Management Alliance Board: and Vice President – Government Affairs, EnerNOC
• Ron Dizy, President and CEO, ENBALA Power Networks
• Jeffrey Lines, Chief Executive Officer, Demansys Energy
• David Oberholzer, Director, Energy Products, EarthNetworks
• Louis Szablya, Executive Vice President, Energate
• Dave Hyland, Manager, Business Development, Schneider Electric
Topics To Be Addressed:
— Benefits, costs, and deployment strategies for ADR technologies
— Implementing non-disruptive, dispatchable demand management programs
— Harnessing big data analytics to drive C&I customer DR engagement
— Rolling out large-scale time-of-use pricing programs
— Optimizing connected thermostats for energy efficiency and demand response
— Achieving accurate demand response capacity forecasting
— Evaluating and enhancing the effectiveness of existing DR programs
— Advances in load profiling software and applications
— Standards progress and regulatory issues impacting the future of ADR
•Attend all sessions throughout the day: come and go to fit your schedule
•View recorded sessions (audio + PowerPoint) for 3 months after the event
•Download PDFs of the presentations
•Interact live with speakers during Q&A sessions after each presentation
•Receive a complimentary subscription to the Smart Grid Observer
Be sure to register today and join this group of top industry experts as we examine the latest technology advances, business strategies, and lessons learned to date in deploying effective demand response programs.