Honeywell Announces the Release of WEBs-AX 18.104.22.168 Software: Honeywell is pleased to announce the availability of WEBs-AX 22.214.171.124 software release, which is an update to WEBs-AX 126.96.36.199. This new release includes all patched modules that were released since WEBs-AX 3.7u1.
Honeywell WEBs-AX Software Release Bulletin: Software Release PDF
Consolidated patches for 3.7 Update 1: Issues Fixed
What’s in this release?
1. All Honeywell tools – Spyder, Stryker, Venom and AX Wizards have been tested
2. A new version of the RedLINK driver jar file is included
3. Following documents have been included in this release
a. 31-00001 RedLINK Install instructions.pdf
b. 31-00002 RedLINK Operating Guide.pdf
c. 31-00010 WEB-300E Install Instructions.pdf
d. 31-00012 SEC-602-616 Install Instructions.pdf
The following documents and images are available on the Buildings Forum.
1. WEBs-AX images (WEBStation-AX, WEBPro-AX, SoftJACE and Alarm Console)
2. Issues fixed WEBs-AX 188.8.131.52
3. Software Release Bulletin for WEBs-AX 184.108.40.206
Massage the injection site for 10 seconds to enhance absorption. Do you know that these
pests are not only annoying; they are also known to bring germs
and horrible diseases into your home. It
is imperative that you do this before bringing the item into the house.
It works most of the summer aat my house and should at yours too.
Boric acid is available in some shops as roach-killing product but generally it is found in pharmacies and act as poison to roaches.
The American roach likes dry places, which means, unfortunately,
that it might be found on furniture in the home It can also can fly.