Dear Building America colleague: The May 2015 issue of the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Building America Update newsletter is now available! Read this issue to learn about:
* Building America teams Advanced Residential Integrated Energy Solutions (ARIES) and the NorthernSTAR Building America Partnership, pioneers in innovative building technologies;
* Results from the 2015 Race to Zero Student Design Competition;
* New funding from DOE for Building America team partnerships;
* May 20 Building America webinar: Resolving Codes and Standards Issues to Energy Innovations;
* New Building America Code Compliance Brief for continuous rigid Insulation for cladding/furring attachment. Call for abstracts for Buildings XIII Conference—Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelopes, due May 29, 2015;
* 2015 Housing Innovation Award application period open through May 31, 2015;
* Upcoming new features for Building America Solution Center: improved navigation, checklists, Building Science Sales Tool;
* Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s Buildings Crowdsourcing Community website;
* Call for entries for the 2015 GreenBuilder magazine Home of the Year Awards; and
* Residential success stories highlighting ARIES and NorthernSTAR team projects.
Building America in the news: The latest publications from Building America: measure guidelines, case studies for new and existing homes and technologies, and more!
Read the full May issue for the latest news and information from Building America.
Learn more about the Building America program. And, please forward this notice to interested colleagues.
Update your subscriptions, modify your password or email address, or stop subscriptions at any time on your subscriber preferences page. You will need your email address to log in. If you have questions or problems with the subscription service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This service is provided to you by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE).