Want to get more familiar with the new JENEsys Edge 534 controller from Lynxspring. Click Here to register for a 1 hour webinar, to learn how the Edge can save you time in programming and commissioning devices so you can get more jobs done!
Please Join us on Tuesday 24th October 17:00 CEST for our 10th FREE Webinar in the 2017 Smart Buildings Series, Kindly Sponsored by Project Haystack.
Indoor Mapping… The Foundation of Building Intelligence Memoori Talks to Ankit Agarwal, CEO of Silicon Valley Tech Company, Micello about how Indoor Mapping will become the Foundation for Building Intelligence.
* How Indoor Mapping could become the foundational layer for smart buildings. Think Google Maps inside Buildings!
* How Indoor Mapping will spur on App Developers to Create Services that will Transform the way Users Interact with Buildings.
This is a really great FREE opportunity to hear an expert share their experience and knowledge in developing Indoor Mapping API’s for the Smart Building Industry.
The SCADA Technology Summit is fast approaching. Come visit us on Oct. 4th and 5th and learn about the latest advances in SCADA, Remote Monitoring and Automation technology. Speakers include: SoCal Edison, Newton-Evans Research Corp., Siemens, FreeWave Technologies, UTC, the FCC, LiveData Utilities, and many more. Don’t miss out and sign up today.
The SCADA Technology Summit is focused on the latest advancements in SCADA and its supporting ICS technologies that provide control, connectivity, security and data acquisition to critical infrastructure and industrial environments.
Join Us Oct 23-25 Minneapolis, MN. Critical Facilities Summit is designed for senior-level professionals responsible for the design, construction, management and operations of Data Centers, Labs, Hospitals, Financials, Telecoms or other mission critical facilities. 35+ sessions, organized into tracks which offer you an unbeatable way to create an agenda that’s tailored to your needs and interests. Tracks include: Cloud and Co-location Trends, Higher Ed, Medical, Labs, and Life-Safety, Optimizing Uptime, Project Spotlight, and The FM-IT Link.
P.S. Lock in Your $599 Registration
This new webinar focused on organizational best practices to mitigate risk.
There’s only one day left to register for our new TridiumTalk webinar focused on cybersecurity. Join us September 19 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern U.S. to learn how to develop a strategy to defend against cyber threats.
Tridium chief architect Kevin T. Smith, author of our new white paper Cybersecurity and the IoT—Threats, Best Practices and Lessons Learned, will be leading the TridiumTalk. Recognized industry expert James Johnson will be moderating and taking questions.
With the game-changing IoT, cybersecurity should be a concern for everyone.
Adding network connectivity to any “thing” adds tremendous value, but also brings potential risks to an organization.
Click here to download our new white paper. Kevin and James will cover this material and provide additional insight during the TridiumTalk.
We look forward to you joining us on September 19.
Showcase features hundreds of products and technologies for contractors, engineers, facility managers, OEMs and other HVACR industry professionals! WESTPORT, Conn., September, 2017 – The future of HVACR will be on display in January when hundreds of new and upgraded products and technologies for the HVACR industry will be featured at the 2018 AHR Expo (International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) in Chicago.
The 2018 AHR Expo will be held Jan. 22-24, 2018 at McCormick Place in Chicago. To register, please visit the AHR Expo registration website.
Exhibitors will be displaying an impressive variety of new or enhanced HVACR-related products, systems and technologies across every facet of the industry, from complete systems engineered for large commercial and industrial buildings to labor-saving tools and profit-generating services for residential contractors.
With 2,000+ exhibitors, 100+ seminars and product presentations, and more than 65,000 attendees, the Show provides a unique forum for the entire HVACR industry, from product designers and engineers to installers and end-users, to come together and share ideas, discover new products, and find solutions to technical problems.
Some of the exhibits that contractors, engineers and other attendees can look forward to include:
* VFDs (variable frequency drives) for HVAC applications—specifically designed for building automation applications, helping minimize energy costs and maximizing occupant comfort
* Upgraded Wi-Fi-connected thermostat technology that allows for control via iOS or Android apps, plus email notifications and advanced voice control
* A digitally controlled mixing valve that provides fast, accurate temperature control for domestic hot water applications
* New bionic impeller technology with a special blade design, modeled after the tubercles on a whale to ensure an optimized airflow angle and reduced flow separation on the blade surface
* A self-contained HVAC system for hazardous locations, designed to prevent an explosion by using only non-arcing components installed in a small, light increased safety enclosure
* An oscilloscope for testing motor shaft voltages, allowing contractors to determine if motors are at risk of premature bearing failure due to bearing currents
* New electrical test meter technology for reliable, true-RMS measurements in crowded junction boxes or along conductors with inaccessible ends points, saving time, minimizing potential errors, and greatly reducing the possibility of arc flash
* Software that allows engineers and designers to create air systems including both air handlers and rooftop units, including the tools to design complex hydronic, steam, plumbing and VRF (variable refrigerant flow) systems along with control schematics
* An array of tools, including heavy-duty wire strippers built with the durability of pliers and the sharpness and precision of a wire stripper; thermal imaging technology with Wi-Fi that uses a slim IR camera with an integrated touch-screen; a handheld particle counter for indoor air quality investigations; and a copper line cleaning tool that removes contaminants from existing refrigeration and air conditioning lines
This is only a sample of the huge array of innovations to be highlighted at the 2018 AHR Expo. For more information including a searchable directory of exhibitors and product categories and to register, visit ahrexpo.com.
About AHR Expo
The AHR Expo (International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition) is the world’s largest HVACR event, drawing in more than 2,000 exhibitors and 65,000+ attendees every year. Since 1930, the Show has provided a unique forum for the entire HVACR industry, including OEMs; engineers; contractors; manufacturers; distributors; commercial, industrial and institutional facility operators; and educators to come together and discover the latest products, learn about new technologies and develop mutually beneficial business relationships. This year’s Show, co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, will be held Jan. 22-24, 2018 at McCormick Place, Chicago, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.
For more information, visit ahrexpo.com and follow @ahrexpo on Twitter.
In this webinar you will learn how Belimo’s advancements in airside economizing address recent changes to the industry’s energy codes & regulations. The patented Belimo ZIP Economizer™ has been developed for easy use with ZIP Code setup, live display of operating conditions, and self-diagnostics making it the economizer of choice when selecting a code compliant solution for retrofitting your RTU. Join this discussion to ensure your economizer is up to date with the new codes & regulation changes.
Contractor Leadership Live brings together the latest products, trends and business solutions for mechanical contractors involved in HVACR. This national event features conference sessions that educate and inspire business transformation while delivering insight on the latest industry trends that are impacting business owners and service professionals. The Expo environment provides an opportunity to learn more about the latest products that help drive business and boost profitability while connecting attendees with the manufacturers that are responsible for developing those tools and solutions that are critical to success in this ever changing business environment.
This forum will examine how two large collaborative research projects (each totalling $150,000) looked at the current state of connected technologies and IoT in the intelligent building and multi-dwelling unit sectors.
Date: 5 September, 2017
Time： 14:30 – 16:30
Venue: W4 – M6 Meeting Room
Mr Greg Walker is an accomplished research and business operations professional with many years of experience in science research and strategic business planning for non-profit and Fortune 500 companies. His skill set includes [Read more…]
Chilled water provided from a utility plant is commonly used in a building’s HVAC system in lieu of installing chillers. This results in lower return water temperatures which decreases the efficiency of the entire chilled water system resulting in the condition known as “Low ∆T Syndrome.” In this webinar we will review the design of a district chilled water system and discuss a study of a building where “Low ∆T Syndrome” was corrected at the point of water to air heat transfer.
Click here to register for the webinar on Wednesday, August 23 at 1:00 PM EDT
© Copyright 2015 controltrends.org · All Rights Reserved